Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I told you so...

I'm back. I have so much to tell you.

First we had a little 40th birthday party for Kerry. He drank a lot of beer. He bought a Playstation 3 and some racing game, and I haven't seen him since, except for meals, like this one...

We watch a lot of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and on one show they did these cheese burgers. The best way to describe them is to say they had a cheese skirt. They had a good 3 inches of fried cheese around the burger. They looked 'to die for' or 'to die from!" Anyway, I tried to make them and this is what we had, and it was freakin' delicious. I'm not a burger person. I would eat a veggie patty, no cheese, just mustard and sauerkraut, no bun. But we had these babies two days in a row. Followed by this...
I made homemade Slurpees with my Margaritaville Concoction maker. Love that thing!

We filled the puppy pool, it's been around 30 degrees lately and we have hot dogs. The clean water lasted all of 10 minutes. A certain boy dog decided to lay down in the pool and then run in the only dirt in the yard. He made a nice little mud bath for himself. He also went on a play date with Grandpa and 'rolled in something' which I later found out meant 'rolled in a dead dear'. So off he went to see Kelly and came home smelling devine and looking like this...

He is so soft and fluffy. With his neatly trimmed bum, he looks so sweet. I could eat him up.
I finally caved and bought some 'contraband' stamps. I am an SU girl, I hardly ever buy anything I can't demo, but I saw these Bellas and had to get them...
I spent half the day colouring the darn things.
Love these little monsters.
This week I will upload my June Kit creations to the Art Freckles gallery. Be sure to check it out.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little monsters are adorable! And so is the dog! And I have no idea how to make a cheese skirt, but that thing looks delicious!

Unknown said...

I love the fairies - are those from Stamping Bella? You broke down Kelli - lol

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, I love Kelly! He is such a cutie! Your cards are precious...that's some pretty cute contraband! I love how you used Kraft cardstock!

Lisa said...

Love those little monsters...the ones on the cards and your precious puppy monsters too! And while I share your love for a good veggie burger (minus the kraut) I could dive right into one of THOSE burgers. Holy cow! That looks YUMMO! Looking forward to your Art Freckles creations! ***HUGS***

Anonymous said...

yep, those monsters are darn cute.

Kimberly said...

Totally digging your cards! I love the fairy stamp

bcgal00 Rae said...

I haven't got many bellas yet but I am coveting quite a few of them. Your post reminded me that I need to get the doggy pool out for Sandy. Maybe this afternoon b/c its staying hot for another 5-6 days they say.