Monday, June 08, 2009

the weekend

I'm not so chatty. I've had a killer headache since 5 pm. last night. Could be the air pressure, could be the pressure of getting the kids ready for the anime convention and our big trip to Vancouver, could be a tumor, or just that I need to go to the chiropractor. Which I think I'm doing tomorrow.

We got to look after our friend's 14 month old on Saturday. He slept almost the whole time, then he pooped. Linus thinks the baby is too die for. He is so fascinated with him. Last time he was here, he was crawling around and Linus pushed him down with a big old paw and held him there while he cleaned his ears. I was appalled. Mom wasn't so worried. In this picture you can see Baby is not impressed, and Linus's tongue is trying to taste him.

My mom and aunt went to Creative Chaos on Vernon and at the last minute I decided to go to. It's too big, there are too many potters, too many jewellery makers, soap makers, and children's clothes makers. I never by any crafts. But this year there was a guy, the Fimoman, and he had cartoon characters, magnets, pins and necklaces. So I bought the kids each one of those. And I always buy fudge, and Emily heard me say that before I left, so of course, I had to buy it because now it was expected of me. I bought some spices too.

Shaun had his Murder Mystery party and it went well, lots of food left over. He was a super nice big brother and let Emily hang out with his friends. She got dressed up and had a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good weekend, up til the poop and headache!! What kind of cartoons did you get? And hows the fudge?? I have to upload a ton of pics, but I finally started laundry so Im not motivated to do it yet!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Haven't had fudge in ages. Hope the headache is better today.