Monday, August 17, 2009

chaos and kind of grumply post. I can't be all sunshine and lollipops all the time.

The next few weeks to a month are going to be chaotic.
And to start it off, I woke up yesterday with a plugged ear. I can't hear much out of my right ear, it's like someone stuffed a cotton ball in it. I hope I'm not getting sick. At least it doesn't hurt.
So besides that, these are the following things keeping us busy...

1. Our fence gets started this week, this means making a temporary fence across the yard so a certain big, red dog doesn't escape.
2. I'm making someone's wedding album and am confident it will be finished before the wedding. Minus the pictures, but finished at my end.
3. Back-to-school crap.
4. Tearing off the carport in preperation for the garage.
5. My Art Freckles kit is calling me, and needs to be done before the 1st of Sept.
6. 2 weeks left of photography class and the last weeks assignment was posted today and I haven't looked at it for fear it must be big and that's why it's been send early!
7. Getting my hair cut and coloured for the wedding, picking up my dress, hoping like crazy that it fits and wasn't ruined.
8. Removing brand new steps off deck to make way for the garage construction. Moving them so that we can still get off the deck. Should be fun!
9. Taking down the pool that was hardly used.

10. All the other stuff that has to be done on a daily basis! Weeding, laundry, house cleaning, meals, etc.

I'm thinking if I could hear properly, I might be in a better mood about all the new things coming our way, and maybe if someone else was paying for them.

No comments: