Thursday, August 06, 2009

In the Attic

The August kit, In the Attic, for Art Freckles is available now. It features Webster's Pages patterned paper, very vintage looking. "Your laughter is MUSIC to my ears", I added Making Memories tiny alphabet and Basic Grey stickers. And a Mellisa Frances resin photo corner.

Beauty...my mom and her twin sister, about 55 years ago. I used SU's Wings of Friendship bird stamp and SU's dies for the title.


My grandma. "I wonder what they are doing? Why they are dressed up?"
I painted the flowers with SU's watercolour crayons, and re-inked the brown stems and architectural swirls with a brown pen. I used a Heidi Swapp mask and Making Memories paint for the back ground.

A book for thoughts. Will probably remain empty.




Baby boy card.



Thinking of You card.







Bon Voyage, using Martha Stewart stamps.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really vintagey looking. Love the layouts! And the title for that kit was perfect!!

Kelli said...

It makes me think of V.C. Andrews books, the Flowers in the Attic series.

Tara said...

nice!

Jenn said...

wow! you are so talented, Kelli! thanks for sharing!

Wanita said...

Great vintage projects Kelli!