Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday! Yay!

I just sent off my first invoice to get paid as a 'photographer'. I was asked by my movie making cousin to take some photos of Emily drawing our family for his next movie. I can't show them to you, you will have to see the movie. I did sneaky snap this picture of another drawing she's working on. We decided that when Emily draws Kerry he looks like the Avatar, the guy with the arrow n his head in the photo below. I don't know who drew this photo, so I can't give them credit.

If the weather is as good as the forecast says it will be tomorrow, I'll be shooting the B. family out around their house in the a.m. Then we might be going to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Day Before Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you David's cousin is in animation, right? Em should totally do it!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Happy Halloween!