Monday, October 26, 2009

Nothing better to do

After a hard day at work, grocery shopping, a visit from Craft Sale Organizer Extraordinaire, and a few phone calls from someone that should be working but seems to think about stamping all day, Linus decided to do some recycling with me. He wanted to get up close and personal.
But then played it cool and aloof.

I took this from our deck, all photos were shot with my new lens. You can't really tell that it's raining and miserable, everything looks good with the new lens. I took this one March 2008, probably the day I got my Sigma lens. At first I think I like this one better, I like the colours better, but then it's Spring. But when I compare the sharpness and the fact that when I zoom in, I can see in those windows, I like the first one better. I'm nosey like that. The other thing I notice is the corners of this photos. I like that when I do it in photoshop, don't like it when the lens does it for me. I'm controlling like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love how crisp the color is! So did you tell Kerry our plan?? I need to be booking my people asap! Tell him to stop buying bike parts for a year and that would pay for the trip!