Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Brrrr....It's Cold!

It has warmed up a bit, it's only -11. But it's so bright and sunny that a person could be deceived into not dressing appropriately and then heading outside and then freezing her butt off. But not me! I don't plan on leaving the house.

I had my first maternity photo shoot on Sunday. The couple was super nice and their dog was such a sweetie. I think it went alright consider it was my first indoor shoot. I've got to get the hang of using my flash though. I have other people lined up for indoor shoots and am going to need to use it.

This is one of my favourites.

The house is decorated, the tree is up, and I'm not any closer to being finished my shopping.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

that is a really nice photo! love the look on the dogs face!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Cant wait to see others!