Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today?

So far I have not packed a thing. I've made my lists, see previous post. I've bought snacks for the trip down and while we are there. I've done all the laundry. I've decided we are probably leaving today, providing the van's check up is positive. I've made a list, printed maps, and decided where I need to go and where I don't need to go. I've discovered I may not need to stay at the convention for 3 straight days because Shaun is an 'adult' now and the girls can legally follow him around without me right behind them. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
I am excited to use my new bag and strap on my camera. I've been doing a lot of "Kerry, check this out!" "How neat is this strap?" and he genuinely seems impressed by the thought that went into the RS-W1 and my Crumpler. Shaun was very impressed with the velcro silencer.
I will have a full review on both after this weekend.
Better go and start packing!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have an awesome time and looking forward to seeing all the pictures:)

Veronica said...

looking forward to seeing your posts about your excursions to the anime conference!