Friday, September 17, 2010

Did a very stupid thing

I borrowed Heather's Cricut. I have been known to say "I don't need one!" I had a Silhouette that was great in the sense that I never had to buy cartridges, but it was not user friendly. It was noisy, over-heated, took forever to figure out the pressure of the blade, etc.
I plugged in the Cricut, watched the video, put a cartridge in and fell in love!
First I made a Linus...


Then I made a carrot box out of the cake box, then I made a couple popcorn boxes, and a nut box(?) and I put a penguin on the front of it and Emily was completely sold on getting a Cricut.And then I made her a unicorn, and before she left for school this morning, she told me to order one.
I'm thinking if a 14 yr. old thinks it's cool, I better buy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! Love the cake box carrot!

Veronica said...

they are super cute! too funny! i can just imagine kerry shaking his head....