Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Long Weekend in pictures

For the first time in 12 years, we have baby quail that visit us. I've been trying to snap a decent picture of them but they are sneaky.
I hauled out the smoker and did up some ribs. It was similar to dying and going to heaven. Kerry came home from work, as he walked in the door he said "Someone is having bacon for dinner and it smells good! And it's US!"
You can see the smoke in the meat, it's the red !
I had a photoshoot with my neighbour's dog. And then I made a little book for him. I did a poor job of putting the pictures together in a collage so that I didn't have to upload them all individually here.
Emily wanted to check out the new sculpture downtown. This is in the same spot I took some of the wedding pics last weekend, but the bear was installed 2 days later.
It's pretty neat, in the bear are little things like pears, apples, birds, trees, different things from the area.And then we went to Kasugai Gardens, one of Emily's favourite places.
Then I made her pose for some pictures. She's so unwilling for lack of a better word. I ran some actions and used some textures.

And that brings us to today! The first day of school! I love being back in a routine.

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I love that bridge! What a pretty spot!