Monday, September 13, 2010

Stamp-A-Stack

Classes have really be few and far between. People are busy, money is tight, so when I only had one person sign up for the SAS, I had to cancel it. But then someone said "Put it on Facebook" so I did. And within hours I had a full class. We made Christmas cards, it's never to early to start. I love these kind of classes because I always pull out the stuff I've been hoarding.


The best part, I had a newbie, Karla, and she did great, and now she's hooked. It was a great assortment of people, but I had them working so hard that they hardly had time to talk.
I'm planning more classes so keep an eye open for them.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

they are gorgeous!! might have to get the supplies to make one of them!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Good for your Kelli!!!! Glad it got filled