Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hoarder? You decide.

I'm still cleaning out my craft room. It's not THAT messy but it's the things you can't see that need some help. Like my chest of drawers. Sure you can't see the top of it, I'm working on that. But it's what's in the drawers that will shock and amaze you.

In 2 out of 9 drawers, this is the list of what I found...

13 Stampin' Up tape runner refills
5 packs of Stampin' Dimensionals
18 brand new Post-It note pads
2 packs of Scotch book binding tape
12 rolls of Sookwang tape in various sizes
2 packs of Coluzzle blades
8 packs of Fiskars paper trimmer blades
1.5 boxes of Scotch atg tape, that's 18 rolls for those counting
6 glue pens
2 glue sticks

I'm a freaking adhesive hoarder!

And just to clarify, no I won't sell it, or give it away, I organized it and put it all back in the drawers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG -awesome that you found it all so you won't keep on buying it huh LOL. Wish that's what I hoard but my weakness is fabric and DSP

Anonymous said...

well stocked! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I stock up on adhesive I use it all!! I only have one extra roll right now so I better use my Michaels gift card and get more!

Unknown said...

Where do you get your atg tape, Kelli? I'm almost out and I think the place I originally purchased from went out of business...

bcgal00 Rae said...

Sadly, I can relate LOL