Tuesday, January 04, 2011

In the bag!

I was going to make myself a camera bag insert. I looked on-line, found a pattern, and was going to start this week. Yes, I could buy one on-line, but I have the supplies so I thought I'd try. But while I was out today, I found this ugly little thing. On clearance. While you should not judge a book by it's cover, you should also not judge a bag. It may hold an after-Christmas-Miracle.
 When I opened it I found an insert, a removable one. I figured for $20, I'd bring it home and hope it fit my camera. I could always take it back. It fits perfectly with my new lens.

And it fits in my purse. So now I can turn any purse into a camera carrying bag. This is for when I'm going out, say to a friend's place, lunch, etc. not on a shoot, for that I'd use my Crumpler and/or my shootsac.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never saw what type of lens you got! I am still waiting on my 50 but a new job prospect may be on the horizon!

Unknown said...

I love your new purse! What pattern is that - looks like a Studio Kat Design. Did you make it - great job Kelli!! An yeah on your bargain find.

Anonymous said...

way to think outside of the box on that!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Good score!