Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A little blog candy

 I did a little scrapbooking for myself today. I found I have a healthy supply of those little Making Memories Tiny Alphabet stickers.  I have so many letters that never get used, B,C, H, J, Q, etc. so I used them to make the wavy background lines. That hardly made a dent in the number of stickers I have. I printed the photo on some non-Canon photo paper. It's awful, so I'll be reprinting it.
 I even used the stickers to make the little flower.
So I thought as a special treat for you, I'd do a little give-away. You just have to do the following 3 things...
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment that you follow
3. Take a guess at how many packages of these tiny alphabet stickers I have
I'll pick a winner at the end of the week, friday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I am going to guess 14 packs. I LOVE those little stickers and I buy them all the time. Use them? Not so much. I like to hoard them. So when the time is right I will have enough letters to spell whatever I want to say!

Jen Spain said...

Nice! I like the flower idea - very cool. I did a little scrapbooking for myself today too - my one little word pages for January. What a treat to do something for yourself - oh, and I'm going to guess 25.

Angie Tieman said...

This page is AMAZING!!! Love, love, love it! That flower with the letters is the cutest and I AM going to copy it! I'm not going to guess on your packets because you need to know I'm here because of that fabulous page!! :)

Pound said...

You don't need to send me those mm alphas. I have like 8 packs of them. But your cabbage patch!!!!! That's hilarious it had the same name as my friends baby.

Shannon said...

Awesome lo Kelli - I love that flower - what a great idea! Like Angie, I am sooo going to copy! But unlike Angie, I am going to be greedy and guess 42 packs!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout! what a great way to use up those little letters!