Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday

I had to work. Same as every Monday. The order hadn't come in yet. So when Heather called and asked if I wanted help, I jumped on it. I had a head ache too, I think my back is out from having to move the zipper cabinet last Monday. We finished up, went to the scrapbook store, where I spent $0. Then for lunch at Taco Del Mar. We had the flour taco combo, each. It was so good. Reminded me of the meal we ate at Cocina Cucamonga, only this was about 8x messier.
We forgot to take a camera, and so I used my phone to take a picture. We forgot to take it before we ate, so this is my super messy tray.
Afterwards, we went to Michaels, where I spent less than $4. I'm really sticking to my 'no more spending on things I don't need' rule. (Read Investment blog post from a few weeks ago.)
I was so full, there was no way I was making dinner for Kerry and Emily so I called them and told them to get ready. I took them to Costco where they ate pizza while I shopped. We watched Harry's Law when we got home, I like it, it's a bit far fetched, but Cathy Bates is likeable. 
My head was killing me and so I had to take 3 extra strength Tylenols. I didn't take the all at once, I took 2 at about 6 pm. and at 8 when my head still felt like someone was sticking an icepick in my eye, I took another one. Then I ate a Cara Cara orange from Costo and felt much better. They are the best oranges I've ever had. 
It's 8 am. and I have chicken teriyaki marinading for dinner tonight. I'm using the Eat, Shrink, and Be Merry cookbook. We are going to eat a bit lighter if it kills us. 
I'm planning on scrapbooking up a storm today. Providing the niggling headache stays away. Another trip to the chiropractor is in order, but it's so cold out, I don't want to leave the house.

2 comments:

Pound said...

i know this isn't on your disney post, but yes i live near disneyland. before i got sick me and ethan had annual passes. i miss it :(

but you should totally check out high hopes next time you're down here. and it's next to kelly paper! :D

Veronica said...

A headache can really damper your day. I hope your's goes away soon! So jealous on your ability to scrap all day! One day my day will come.

I too am on a spending freeze....only adhesive. The rest is somewhere in my craft room....I know there is something that I can create a masterpiece with in there...somewhere!!!