Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The Yard

I signed up for Amy Tangerine's Get Those Creative Juices Flowing class.  The little book she had instructions for was just what I needed. I used some chipboard stickers I had and a bunch of different patterned papers. For someone that has this need to use all one line of papers, this was tricky for me.

 I love these Making Memories glitter stickers.
 I added pictures taken in the yard and of the yard.
 Things we do in the yard.

 Things we find in the yard.
The whole thing is stitched together with the sewing machine. That little $89 machine sure has come in handy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so different than your usual style, and I love it!!
I refuse to log out and switch accounts so just know this is my alter ego, and I am working!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Very nice! I like the glitter stickers too!