Monday, June 13, 2011

Creative Retreat Goodness!

It's been a while since we've had a local crop, so Heather decided to put one on. It wasn't a huge one. But it was a fun one! 
 Heather taught a bunch of mixed media classes and everyone got messy and made unique pieces of art.
 This is one of my friends, she doesn't like having her picture taken, but I wanted to show you how the art starts off all crazy and colourful. And in the end, which I didn't get a picture of, it looks completely different. Thanks, KH!
 I made decorations for the baby shower next weekend. And diaper cake decorations, and a baby album. So glad I got this all done, it's a busy week coming up. I know I work fast, and I'm fairly efficient but I got so much done this weekend, I was impressed! The dogs now have a summer mini book, and I'm about half way through my Hiking album. I worked a tiny bit on my Project Life. Everyone was so interested in what we had done, I might just have a second PL group on the go. 
 I love how all 3 of these are the same but so different. 
 I finally got to meet and chat with the infamous KN! She's a hoot! I had such a great time chatting with old friends, and meeting new ones! 
 I think everyone had a great Creative time! 

Can't wait for the next one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time! Would love to have a group to meet up with like that!

Karen said...

Infamous?!
Wow!
Lovely to finally (FINALLY) meet you in person, Kelli!
I snooped your Project Life, I'm stalking your blog ... you may regret us ever being introduced :)

Veronica said...

Yup.... that looks like fun. Miss having time for the creative parts of life! Someday. So glad you had fun and was productive.