Friday, June 03, 2011

Follow Me!

I had to re-do my blog networking through Facebook a few months back and lost a few followers because of it.
So here's an all out request to beg for followers. Follow me! I'll do a little draw at the end of next week for a crafty related prize.
Leave a comment telling me you are following.



And finally!!!!
Emily is the last local baby in our family, 15 years of no babies!  My cousins at the coast have younger kids but we never get to see them. One of my cousins here had a baby girl 2 weeks ago and I finally got to see her. We had a very impromptu photoshoot, not professional at all, but just so we could get a few pics to email out to family members.
OMG she is the most adorable thing ever! 2 weeks old and she knows I'm the funniest thing ever! That's right! Who's your favouritest, funniest cousin? ME! Ohhhh you are so my favourite too!
Which is nice when all I get around here is this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you as usual but if I can get a prize I'll like youir blog even more!! Marg

bcgal00 Rae said...

I'm following you but my icon doesn't show in the box on the right side. I don't need to be entered into the draw tho. I don't really need any scrappy stuff right now so give it to someone else.