Thursday, October 06, 2011

22

Sometimes I wonder why I even try.
The one without the fur coat turns 22 tomorrow. He's the least co-opertive of the 3. I could wax poetic about how 22 years ago he was born, I could go on and on about what a joy he is to be around, how proud we are, blah blah blah. But that wouldn't be me. Just like getting a portrait of him smiling with his eyes open wouldn't be him. He has "Earl syndrome", and just like Earl's parents, we have a large amount of "eyes closed" photos of Shaun. So I take what I can get. (Sally is running to get closer to the camera, keep this in mind for later.)
 This one came home just as we were finishing up. Her and Linus have a love/hate relationship, she wants to hug and cuddle him, he wants to get away. So I have to be fast when I want photos of the two of them.
 Very fast because this starts to happen...
 See the lower left corner....she's coming.....
 And BAM there she is! The biggest camera hog in this house! And probably the cutest!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

haaa! "Earl Syndrome" we have someone in the family with the same ailment!