Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Can I do it?

Yes, I can!

I've got it in my head that I can and will scrapbook my 2013, getting the bulk of it done this weekend at the Creative Retreat. Isn't that ambitious?

How you ask? I am on this Project Life bandwagon, strapped in and ready go! I have a plan, a mission, and a new found love for documenting my own stuff! I think I'll use my Honey Kit, the one I used for my week of the Hometown Workshop, I'll stick with a theme. I've already decided that my Midnight Kit will be for 2014.  I have just finished sending 200+ photos to Costco, I haven't had them print in years, but I'm in hurry so I'm trying again. I printed 30+ Intagram photos from home. Considering I have 316 photos that I took in March, I think I'm doing pretty good! I realized I don't need to keep or print or scrapbook all those photos! Gasp!

I'm pretty confident that if I keep it simple, I can get it done and be ready to start 2014!

I'm trying to get a group together to meet once a month to work on Project Life. If you are reading this and are local, contact me!




1 comment:

Rexene Lockyer said...

Love your blog!